Designed for durability, lightweight portability and comfort
- Comfortable & Operator Friendly
- Includes a 12 foot cord with 1 Megohm Resistor
- Adjustable buckle with a 4mm snap
- Built-in 10mm male snap with cap
- Uses 1/3 the working or storage space
- Metal Alligator Clip included
- One size fits all
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S1.1
- Product Overview
- Technical Specifications
- What's Included
In conjunction with the best product designers in the ESD industry, Prostat has created new refinements in wrist strap technology. Prostat wrist straps are specially designed for durability, lightweight, portability and comfort.
These unique personnel and instrument grounding products are intended for use in demanding, high performance applications where reliability is the priority.
Compared to traditional wrist straps with fabric cuffs, the PWS-610M weighs 60 percent less (under 1 ounce) and uses 1/3 the working or storage space of a standard assembly. The PWS-610M features a comfrotable, adjustable band, a 12 ft. ground cord with a 4mm snap. The fabric band also has a 10mm male snap with a protective cap. The ground cord, which has a 1 megohm resistor built into it, exceeds 20,000 cycles of bending life test without any physical damage on the strain relief.