Measure surface voltage and polarity on objects
- Assess electrostatic fields or charge on objects
- Measures up to ±19.99 kV at a distance of 1 inch
- Accuracy of <±5% in both normal and ionized environments
- Uses a chopper stabilized sensor
- LED ranging lights for positioning the meter at the right distance
- Zero function allows the display to be adjusted to zero (0)
- Hold feature to lock the reading on the display
- Low battery indicator on the display
- 1-year limited warranty
Measure Surface Voltage and Polarity on Objects
The Model 715B is a static field meter that indicates electrostatic field voltage from 0 to ±19.99 kV in 10 volt increments at a distance of 1" (25mm) from the charged surface.
The 715B uses a chopper-stabilized sensor that can be operated in both normal and ionized environments with an accuracy of <±5%.
An Easy to Use Digital Zero Function
The Zero function allows to easily provide a zero-reference point by pressing a push-button instead of a rotary knob. The Hold button will lock the measurement on the display to allow analysis and to preserve battery life.
Ranging Lights for the Right Distance
The ranging LED lights help guide the user to position the field meter at exactly 1 inch (25mm) from the charged object to be measured, providing a greater accuracy of the measurement.
Ground Reference through Conductive Enclosure
The static field meter is grounded through the conductive case and the built-in 10mm snap when held by a grounded user.