Test Anti-Static, Static Dissipative and Conductive Surfaces
- Surface Resistance Tester from 0.10 Ω to 1 Teraohm
- Constant Volatges 10 volts and 100 volts
- Automatic Electrification Period
- Determines if a surface is Dissipative, Conductive, or Insulative
- Measures resistance point-to-point(Rtt) and resistance to ground (Rtg)
- Measures resistance of ESD Flooring, ESD Worksurfaces and Packaging
- Conforms to all ESD Association Standards for Resistive Characterization
- Includes 2 each Surface Resistance Probes
- Packaged in a hard shell Carrying Case
- Certificate of Calibration Traceable to NIST included
- 2-year Limited Warranty on Main Instrument
Accurate. Digital. Portable.
The PRS-812B Surface Resistance Ohmmeter is a wide range portable constant voltage resistance instrument designed for making point-to-point and resistance to ground measurements. The PRS-812B is a reliable instrument withoutstanding accuracy and performance.The PRS-812B is extremely fast with a constant test voltage system that is incredibly stable and consistent. The PRS-812B is a lightweight solution to a portable instrument with capabilities of storing up to 120 data points.
Ideal in a Variety of Applications
The PRS-812B’s accurate wide range of 0.10 to 1.00x1012 ohms offers exceptional flexibility in measurement applications. Combined with the included Conductive Rubber Electrodes, you can measurement resistance on the following:
- ESD Flooring
- ESD Worksurface
- ESD Carts
- ESD Gloves
The PRS-812RM Surface Resistance System Kit includes 2 each PRS-801W Rubber Electrodes which are precision milled resistance probes with conductive rubber pad for use when making point-to-point (Rtt)or point-to-ground (Rtg) resistance measurements. Used for qualifying or testing ESD floors, worksurfaces, floor mats or any flat object, the probes produces repeatable measurements in accordance with ESD Association standards.
Hundred of hours of on a single charge
Using Li-ion technology, the rechargeable battery pack will allow you to make measurements for almost 500 hours before charging again. Typically, the PRS-812B will take approximately 8,000 measurements before you need to charge it. And with the easy-access battery door you can make battery swaps fast.
The 801B-012 battery packs have been tested and were found to comply with the criteria of “UN Model Regulations, Manual of Test and Criteria, ST/SG/AC.10/11/Rev.7 Part III, subsection 38.3”, also known as “UN38.3”. As a result they can be shipped unrestricted internationally by any means.
Designed to be more productive and work more efficiently
- 6 digit, 7 segment color display
- Displays either exponential or ohmic measurements
- Capable of storing up to 120 resistance measurements
- Battery pack easily accessible for replacement or disconnect
- Indicates the state of the battery o nthe display
- Easily charge using the supplied USB cable and intenational wall charger