Test shielded bags per ANSI/ESD STM11.31 and IEC 61340-4-8
- Test shielded bag per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- Also meets requirements of IEC 61340-4-8
- Test in accordance with MIL-PRF-81705E
- Evaluate the performance of electrostatic discharge shielded bags
- Works with moisture barrier bags and corrugated products
- Includes portable USB PicoScope® and software
- Includes verification setup file and bag test file
- Battery operated makes it fully portable
- Computer, Laptop or Tablet not included
Full Kit Designed to Test Shielded Bags
The PBT-531 is a complete system kit designed to evaluate the performance of electrostatic discharge shielded bags and other packaging materials.
Meets the Requirements of ANSI/ESD STM11.31 and IEC 61340-4-8
The portable shielded bag test system is capable of calculating the energy of the discharge pulse inside the shielded bag in accordance with ANSI/ESD STM11.31 and IEC 61340-4-8. It also meets the requirements of MIL-PRF-81705E.
All-in-One Shielded Bag Testing System
The PBT-531 includes a HBM Discharge Simulator, a fixture for the shielded bags or corrugated materials with a CT1 Current Probe embedded in the capacitive arm, an Oscilloscope capable of a 200 MHz single shot bandwidth with software from Pico Technology and grounding accessories.
Designed for Shielded Bags up to 8x15”
The bag fixture includes markers to define the center of an 8” x 10” (200 mm x 250 mm) shielded bag for testing. To accommodate larger bags of up to 8x15”, a detachable extension of the base is also included.
Lighweight and Battery Operated for Optimum Portability
The PDS-510 HBM Discharge Simulator is designed to operate with rechargeable, nickel-metal hydride batteries or with a power supply. The PBT-531 comes in a well designed, compact hard shell carrying case, making the system fully portable.
Note: Computer, Laptop or Tablet not included.