Premium 5lbs Electrodes that meets ANSI/ESD S4.1 and ANSI/ESD S7.1 Requirements
- Ideal when qualifying or cerftifying material & installation
- Each electrode has a resistance of less than 10 ohms
- Flatness is measured and delivered within Prostat's specs
- Capped to protect the pad against deformation
- In accordance with ANSI/ESD S4.1 amd ANSI/ESD S7.1
- NIST traceable ceritificate provided for each premium electrode
Premium Conductive Rubber Electrode
The PRS-801-WV Premium Conductive Rubber Electrodes are ideal for qualifying or certifying newly installed ESD Floors, Worksurfaces and other ESD control products.
While virtually all 5lbs, 2.5 inch probes in today’s industry are perfect when delivered to their end users, over time they may change considerably.
Meeting ANSI/ESD S4.1 and ANSI/ESD S7.1 Standards
The Prostat Premium Electrodes are measured as described in ANSI/ESD S4.1 and ANSI/ESD S7.1 for weight, diameter, durometer and resistance of the pad.
Each electrode is delivered with a resistance of less than 10Ω.
Electrically Tested and Verified for Flatness
In addition, these electrodes are electrically tested for flatness using the Prostat PRV-813 Conductive Rubber Electrode Verifier.
NIST Calibration Provided
A certificate of calibration with all data, including flatness, traceable to NIST is provided at no additional cost.