General Auditing and Resistance Measurements
- Includes the PRS-812B Resistance Meter
- Meets requirements of ANSI/ESD STM4.1 and ANSI/ESD STM7.1
- Measure resistance to ground (Rtg)
- Measure resistance point to point (Rtt)
- Register temperature and relative humidity
- Certificate of calibration traceable to NIST included
The PMK-152 Floor Resistance Test Kit contains the instruments you need to take resistance measurements.
It includes the PRS-812B Resistance Meter with 5 pound conductive rubber electrodes. You can take measurements at 10 and 100 volts with accuracy within ±5%.
To measure temperature and humidity, the Prostat PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer is also included.
The PMK-152 comes with Prostat's unique 10" and 36" electrode spacers, a ground adapter plug, clamps and a variety of useful accessories. It's all self-contained in a sturdy carrying case. The PMK-152 is highly flexible for your general auditing needs. You may customize the PMK-152 by adding various options.