PSI-870 Resistance/Resistivity Indicator
- LED measurement indictaor.
- Resolution of one (1) order of magnitude.
- Includes two (2) each machined brass, one (1) square resistivity configuration.
- Two (2) each female banana receptacles for performance verification and direct point-to-point resistance measurements using auxiliary electrodes or probes (not included).
- One (1) PUSH to TEST button.
- Battery operated (1 x 9 Volts)
- Indicated in Ohms & Ohms/Square.
- Has been replaced with the ESI-870 Resistance/Resistivity Indicator
The PSI-870 Micro Kit includes an LED indicating, wide range resistance measurement instrument with broad application flexibility. It measures surface resistance in accordance with ESD Association S11.11, surface resistivity in accordance with ASTM D-257, resistance to ground, and resistance point to point.
This meter gives simple, repeatable measurements to indicate whether a material is conductive, static dissipative or insulative. The PSI-870 employs parallel bar sensing and features an easy to read LED light scale to measure a wide variety of ESD materials and equipment.