PRV-913B Dual Verification Fixture
- Ensures spring loaded measurement pins compress and move freely
- Verifies that measurement pins are properly connected to the probe circuitry
- Incorporates an array of ten (10) each 10 megohm precision (±1%) resistors in parallel for verifying miniature concentric ring probes.
- Provides a concentric ring reference measurement of 1.0×106 (<±2%) ohms
- Provides a 1-megohm (1.0×106 ±1% ohms) reference measurement for Two-Point Probes.
The PRV-913B’s main purpose is to verify that a Prostat® micro probe resistance fixtures – either the PRF-912B Miniature Concentric Ring or the PRF-922B Miniature Two-Point Probe – physically functions as intended. That is, the spring loaded contacts compress and extend freely and are electrically connected to the probe’s circuitry. Properly used, the PRV-913B insures that all PRF-912B & PRF-922B spring loaded test probes make defined contact with the reference surface inside the verification fixture. If good contact is made, the fixture provides a 1-megohm (1.0×106 ohms) reference measurement (±1%) with a nominal variance of <2%, i.e., 9.98x105 to 1.02×106 ohms.
No other accessories included.