PRS-801W 5lb Conductive Rubber Electrode
- Used in point to point and point to ground resistance testing.
- Provides repeatable measurements in accordance with ESD Association standards.
- Weighs 5 lbs. (2.27Kg) each ± 2 oz.
- Durometer hardness of 50-70.
- Resistance of less than 1000 ohms between two electrodes placed on a metal test plate at 10V
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S4.1 amd ANSI/ESD S7.1
The PRS-801W is a precision milled resistance electrode with a conductive rubber pad for use with any resistance meter. Used in point to point and point to ground resistance testing of floors, worksurfaces, floor mats or any flat object, the PRS-801W produces repeatable measurements in accordance with ANSI/ESD S4.1 amd ANSI/ESD S7.1 standards.
The resistance between two PRS-801W electrodes placed on a metallic surface is less than 1000 ohms when measured at 10V.
For an even more conductive electrode, you may consider our Premium Rubber Electrodes, the PRS-801-WV, whioch includes a NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration with data including a verified flatness of the rubber pad.
No other accessories included.