PRS-801-WV Premium Conductive Rubber Electrode
- Ideal when Qualifying or Cerftifying Material & Installation
- Each electrode has a resistance of less than 10 ohms
- Flatness is measured and within Prostat’s Specs
- Capped to protect the pad against deformation
- Ceritificate of Calibration provided for each Premium Electrode
The PRS-801-WV Premium Conductive Rubber Electrodes are ideal for qualifying or certifying newly installed ESD Floors, Worksurfaces and other ESD control products. While virtually all 5 pound, 2.5 inch electrodes in today’s industry are perfect when delivered to their end users, over time they may change considerably.
The Prostat Premium Electrodes are measured as described in ANSI/ESD S4.1 for electrode diameter, durometer and resistance of the pad. In addition, these electrodes are electrically tested for flatness using the Prostat PRV-813 Conductive Rubber Electrode Verifier.
A certificate of calibration including all data, treaceable to NIST is provided at no additional cost.
No other accessories included.