PPC-420 Add-On Process Capability Kit
- Allows you to measure voltage on devices with the Contact Voltmeter
- Perform the Walking Test per ANSI/STM 97.2
- Analyze all 3 failure models: HBM, CDM and Machine Model
- Includes a ESD Event Detector
- Also includes an Oscilloscope and CT1 Current Probe
- Specificaly Designed to complete your 200-Series and 300-Series Kits
The PPC-420 Add-On Process Capability Kit is a kit specially designed to assess a process to determine the level of ESD protection aff orded by the installed ESD controls. This kit is perfect if you already own a 200-Series or 300-Series Prostat Kit.
The PPC-420 includes the CVM-780 Contact Voltmeter, the PGA-710B Autoanalysis System, the PDS-510 HBM Discharge Simulator, and the PED-718 ESD Event Detector.
To complete the perfect kit for Process Analysis, we’ve included the PicoScope Oscilloscope and a Tektronix CT1 Current Probe.
The PPC-420 meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and IEC 61340-5-1.
- Contact Voltmeter Set
- PGA-710B Autoanalysis System Set
- HBM Discharge Simulator
- PicoScope® 3206A Oscilloscope from Pico Technology®
- Tektronix® CT1 Current Probe
- Tektronix® TA51 Terminator
- PED-718 ESD Event Detector
- PK-370 SKB Carrying Case with Handle and Wheels
- Accessories Box
- Certificates of Calibration with data, treceable to NIST
- User Manual