PPA-400 Process Analysis Kit
- Full ESD Auditing Capabilities to ANSI/ESD S20.20 and IEC 61340-5-1
- ESD Process Capability & Transitional Analysis
- Measure Voltages on Devices and Assemblies with Pinpoint Accuracy
- Measure, Record, Analyze & Report Electrostatic Voltage Generation and Decay Performance
- Measure resistance in accordance with all ANSI/ESD and most IEC standards
- Check ground impedance, neutral to ground shorts and electrical circuit wiring
- Measure decay time
- Measure surface resistance of small areas up to 1.0×1012 ohms.
- Test footwear
- Measure electrostatic fields
- Analyze ionizer performance
- Measure voltage generation
The PPA-400 ESD Process Analysis Kit is for advanced professionals who need materials testing, facility evaluation and process analysis capabilities all in one kit. This integrated kit has everything in one case for full evaluation of a companies’ ESD program and process. The PPA-400 includes all of the equipment in the PSK-310 Kit and adds the Prostat PGA-710 Autoanalysis System and the innovative CVM-780 Contact Voltmeter, miniature precision resistance fixtures and international adapters.
The PGA-710B is a unique electrostatic data analysis device for use with Prostat’s PFK-100 Fieldmeter/Charge Plate Monitor Set. It records, plots, analyzes and automatically constructs reports of body voltage generation, electrostatic decay, voltage retention, ionizer performance and other static measuring functions. Its analytical features document and automatically calculate projected levels of typical Human Body (HBM) voltages. It helps determine the risk of equaling or exceeding damaging or hazardous HBM discharge voltages in static sensitive facilities.
The New CVM-780 Contact VoltmeterTM combines the ease of use of a digital voltmeter with the high input impedance and low input capacitance of a true electrostatic voltmeter in a small, portable, battery operated package.
Also included is the PRF-912B Miniature E12 Micro Probe Set accurately measures surface resistance of small areas up to 1.0×1012 ohms. It consists of a PRF-912B Concentric Resistance Fixture, shielded cable equipped with BNC connectors, and a BNC to male banana instrument adapter.
The PPA-400 Process Analysis Kit is shipped in our new Program Manager Case which is a Hybrid, ultra light Polycarbonate and aluminum construction.
- PRS-801 Resistance System Set
- CVM-780 Contact Voltmeter Set
- PGA-710B Autoanalysis System Set
- PFK-100B Electrostatic Field Meter Kit
- PDT-740B Static Decay Timer
- PFK-100H Instrument Holder
- PED-718 ESD Event Detector
- PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer
- PGT-61-164 SureTest® Circuit Analyzer
- PRF-911 Concentric Ring Set
- PRF-922B Microprobe Set
- PRF-MR10 Micro Probe Adapter Boot Set
- PAR-809C Variable Resistance Reference
- PWA-805 Wrist Strap Auditor
- PMT-872A Wrist Strap/Footwear Checker
- PFA-860 Footwear Auditor
- PED-655 Engineers Desktop Workstation
- PRS-801-WV 5 lbs Premium Conductive Rubber Electrodes (2 each)
- PRS-800CS Cable Spacers Set – 36″ & 10″
- PWS-610M Fabric Band Wrist Straps (1)
- PWS-620 Metal Band Wrist Straps (1)
- 1 each Q007B Common Point Ground Connector
- PGT-602PE European Outlet Adapter
- PGT-602PUK UK/Asian Outlet Adapter
- PSC-010 Pony 3202 – 2 inch Spring Clamp
- PK-370 SKB Carrying Case with Handle and Wheels
- PAB-024 Accessories Case
- Certificates of Calibration with data, traceable to NIST
- User Manual