PMK-152 Floor Resistance Test Kit
- Take basic resistance measurements
- Measure resistance to ground
- Measure resistance point to point
- Measure temperature and relative humidity
- Measure worksurfaces, equipment, garments, furniture and flooring
The PMK-152 Floor Resistance Test Kit contains the instruments you need to take resistance measurements.
The PMK-152 includes the PRS-812B Resistance Meter with 5 pound conductive rubber electrodes. You can take measurements at 10 and 100 volts with accuracy within ±5%.
To measure temperature and humidity, the Prostat PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer is also included.
The PMK-152 comes with Prostat’s unique 10″ and 36″ electrode spacers, a ground adapter plug, operator’s manual, clamps and a variety of useful accessories. It’s all self-contained in a sturdy carrying case. The PMK-152 is highly flexible for your general auditing needs. You may customize the PMK-152 by adding various options.
- PRS-812B Resistance Meter Set
- PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer
- PRS-801W 5 lbs Conductive Rubber Electrodes (2)
- PRS-800CS Cable Spacers Set – 36″ & 10″
- PWS-610M Fabric Band Wrist Straps
- PWS-620 Metal Band Wrist Straps
- 1 each Q007B Common Point Ground Connector
- PSC-003 Pony 3201 – 1 inch Spring Clamp
- PSC-010 Pony 3202 – 2 inch Spring Clamp
- PMK-151C Carrying Case
- PAB-024 Accessories Case