PMK-151 Resistance System Kit
- Take basic resistance measurements
- Measure resistance to ground
- Measure resistance point to point
- Measure temperature and relative humidity
- Measure worksurfaces, equipment, garments, furniture and flooring
- Download data to your Excel spreadsheet
The PMK-151 Basic Measurement Kit has all the functionality of the PMK-152, but adds computer downloading capabilities. It contains all the instruments you need to take a variety of resistance measurements.
The PMK-151 includes the PRS-801B Resistance System with modified 5 pound conductive rubber electrodes and Prostat PRS-801B Connect 2.0 utility for computer data downloading. You can take measurements at 10 and 100 volts with accuracy within ±5%.
To measure temperature and humidity, the Prostat PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer is also included.
The PMK-151 comes with Prostat’s unique 10″ and 36″ electrode spacers, a ground adapter plug, operator’s manual, clamps and a variety of useful accessories. It’s all self-contained in a sturdy carrying case. The PMK-151 is the most flexible kit available for your general auditing needs. You may customize the PMK-151 by adding various options.
- PRS-801B Resistance System
- PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer
- PRS-801W 5 lbs Conductive Rubber Electrodes (2)
- PRS-800CS Cable Spacers Set – 36″ & 10″
- PWS-610M Fabric Band Wrist Straps
- PWS-620 Metal Band Wrist Straps
- 1 each Q007B Common Point Ground Connector
- PSC-003 Pony 3201 – 1 inch Spring Clamp
- PSC-010 Pony 3202 – 2 inch Spring Clamp
- PMK-151C Carrying Case
- PAB-024 Accessories Case