- Simultaneous display of %RH, Temperature and Dew point or Wet Bulb or Probe Temperature
- Wet bulb measurements without slinging
- Calculates T1-T2 differential (Air Temperature-External Probe Temperature) using optional probe
- Unique sensor cap design twists to closed position for protection during storage
- Switchable °F/°C temperature units with 0.1° resolution
- Data Hold freezes current reading on display
- Max/Min readings
- Auto Power off to save battery life
- Complete with 2 AAA batteries
The PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer simultaneously displays %RH, temperature as well as dew point, web bulb or probe temperature. It calculates T1-T2 differential with the Thermistor Temperature Probe (sold separately). The handheld PHT-771 hygro-thermometer psychrometer, weighing only 3.3 oz. (95g), has a basic accuracy of 0 to 100%RH (±3%RH) for humidity and ±1.8°F (±1°C) for internal and external temperature.
Other features of the PHT-771 hygro-thermometer include data hold, auto power off, and MAX / MIN readings. This psychrometer can also calculate the T1-T2 differential using the optional probe and T2-Dew Point.
The PHT-771 hygro-thermometer psychrometer comes ready to operate with two AAA batteries. Simply twist sensor cap for protection in storage.
No other accessories included.