PFK-101 Basic Field Kit
- Measure electrostatic fields
- Balance ionizers and analyze ionizer performance
- Measure temperature and relative humidity
- Measure body voltages
- Measure decay time
- Measure charge generation
The battery-operated PFM-711B Field Meter is a compact electronic “chopper” design with accuracy of ±5% at ambient conditions (23ºC and 30% Rh). It features automatic polarity, measurement “Hold” button, low-battery indicator, high and low ranges, distance ranging lights for accurate and repeatable measurements, manual zero control and a ground snap. With the supplied analog output cable, it can be used in conjunction with the PDT-740B Static Decay Timer or any analog data recording device such as the PGA-710B Autoanalysis System.
The CPM-720B Charge Plate Assembly is 3.25 inches square. It attaches to the PFM-711B field meter for ionizer balancing, voltage or charge generation, charge decay and voltage suppression analysis.
The PDT-740B Static Decay Timer provides voltage decay time measurements of ionizers and controlled materials from 1,000 volts to 100, 50 or 10 volts. Used with the PFM-711B, it furnishes automatic reset and timing functions, LED status indicators and displays decay time from 0.2 to 159.9 seconds.
The PHT-771 uses a capacitive sensor to provide accurate temperature and humidity readings. This instrument includes a sample “Hold” function and a “Min/Max” button to view different levels reached during the measurement period.
The PFK-101 includes a modified wrist strap for instrument and personnel grounding, a common point ground adapter plug and an operator’s manual, all packaged in a specially designed carrying case.
- PFK-100 Electrostatic Field Meter Set
- PDT-740B Static Decay Timer
- PFK-100H Instrument Holder
- PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer
- PWS-610M Fabric Band Wrist Straps
- Q007B Common Point Ground Connector
- PIK-110C Molded Carrying Case
- PAB-024 Accessories Case
- Certificates of Calibration with data, treceable to NIST
- User Manual