PDT-740B Static Decay Timer
- Designed to measure the time required for a 1,000 volt charge to dissipate to less than 100, 50 or 10 volts in tenths of a second.
- Used to evaluate the static decay capabilities of materials, personnel, equipment and other products.
- Compatible with most portable CPM’s and field meters having an analog output of ± 2 (10,000 volts equals 1 volt).
- Used in conjunction with the PFM-711A Field Meter.
- Can be used with the PGB-745 Decay Electrodes or PRF-911 Concentric Ring
The PDT-740B Static Decay Timer is typical of Prostat’s innovative technology and support of Professional ESD Control Managers and Auditors.This unique accessory is designed to measure the decay time of ionizers from ±1,000 volts to less than 100 volts in accordance with ESD Association’s Ionization Standard ANSI/ESD STM3.1, and measure material decay time to less than 50 volts and less than 10 volts.