PCS-730 Charging Source
- Used to charge an object up to ±1 KV
- Charges from zero to over 1000 volts in less than 10 seconds
- Provides ionization performance testing
- Provides electrostatic decay of materials or equipment
- Provides suppression analysis of worksurfaces or clothing
- Designed to work with the PFM-711A and CPM-720A
- Battery operated
- Note: Not sold separately
The PCS-730 Charging Source is a battery operated hand held device used to charge an object up to ±1 KV.
The PCS-730 is designed to be used in conjunction with the Prostat PFM-711A Field Meter equipped with the Prostat CPM-720A Charge Plate Assembly. This unique instrument combination provides ionization performance testing, electrostatic decay of materials or equipment, and suppression analysis of worksurfaces or clothing.
The PCS-730 is personnel safe and easy to use. It should not be used in contact with electrostatic discharge sensitive (ESDS) devices or assemblies.
PCS-730-W 1kV Charging Source Wand