PCF-825B Glove CAFÉ Fixture
- Constant Area and Force Electrode (CAFE)
- In-Use Resistance Testing of Gloves and Finger Cots
- Measures the Intrinsic Electrical Resistance
- In Accordance with ANSI/ESD SP15.1
- Includes Test Leads and Wrist Strap with Ground Cord Containing an Integral 1 Megohm Resistor
- User Manual with Testing Procedure Included
This unique fixture was designed in accordance with ESD Association Standard Practice ANSI/ESD SP15.1 page 5. This document provides test procedures for measuring intrinsic electrical resistance of gloves and finger cots, as well as their electrical resistance together with personnel as a system.
The Constant Area and Force Electrode (CAFÉ) is held by a person’s finger to reproducibly measure resistance from the finger to the electrode.