PAS-853FCR Concentric Ring Fixture
- Incorporates a precision 10 square concentric ring
- Complies with ANSI/ESD STM11.11 Surface Resistance and ANSI/ESD STM11.12 Volume Resistance
- Protective Cap incorporates a 2.5 inch diameter conductive pad
- Eliminates two test leads normally required for concentric ring measurements
- Ideal for Rtg measurements and packaging audit
The PAS-853FCR fixture incorporates a precision 10 square concentric ring that complies with ANSI/ESD STM11.11 Surface Resistance and ANSI/ESD STM11.12 Volume Resistance standard measurement requirements for packaging materials.
A threaded cap protects the concentric ring when not in use. The cap incorporates a 2.5 inch diameter conductive pad meeting the durometer and performance requirements of the contact surface for a modified NFPA 5 pound electrode, as described above.