PAS-853B Wide Range Ohmmeter
- Wide Resistance Measurement Range from 0.01 ohm to 9.99×1012 ohms
- Nominal Full Range Tolerance Averages <±5%
- Fully Automatic Resistance Range, Test Voltage and Electrification Period control
- Automatic or Continuous Electrification Control
- Rugged High Performance 80 inches (200cm) Test Leads
- Powered by one long lasting 9V alkaline battery
- Large, easy to read LCD Display
- Meets requirements of ESD Association Standards for material and audit resistance measurement requirements
- Certificate of Calibration Traceable to NIST included
The PAS-853B is a constant voltage wide range ohmmeter designed specifically for ESD Plant Auditors who must make many measurements quickly while supporting ANSI/ESD S20.20 Program Standard and periodic verification requirements.
The PAS-853B performs in accordance with standard resistance measurement practices outlined in ANSI/ESD 541 Packaging and meets all audit requirements of ESD TR53.
Variable & Constant Test Voltages in Auto Mode:
- <10 Volts Variable from 0.01 to 9.9x103 ohms
- 10 Volts (±<5% Constant Voltage) from 1.0x104 to 9.99×105 ohms
- 100 Volts (±<2% Constant Voltage) from 1.0x106 to 9.99×1012 ohms