PAK-210 ESD Auditor’s Kit
- Combines resistance capabilities and advanced field measurement
- Measure work surface, equipment, furniture and flooring resistance
- Check ground and electrical circuit reliability
- Measure electrostatic fields
- Analyze ionizer performance
- Balance ionizers
- Measure body voltages
- Measure charge generation and decay time
- Measure temperature and relative humidity
The PAK-210 ESD Auditor’s Kit expands your measurement and audit capabilities. The Basic System Kit includes all of the equipment in the PFK-101 and PMK-151 Kits and adds the necessary equipment for testing wrist strap and footwear checkers, advanced ground and electrical circuit assessment and detailed wrist strap audits.
The PAK-210 includes Prostat’s PRS-801 Resistance System Set with modified 5 pound conductive rubber electrodes, the PRS-801 wide range resistance system, and Prostat PRS-801 Connectivity software for computer data downloading. You can take measurements at 10 and 100 volts with accuracy within ±5%.
The PGT-61-164 SureTest® Universal Circuit Analyzer now tests circuits internationally. This patented unit incorporates all the branch circuit testing capabilities you need to effectively test and troubleshoot a branch circuit from 85-250 volts, and 45-65 Hz.
The PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer is provided for temperature and humidity measurement. The kit also includes modified wrist straps for instrument and personnel grounding, a common point ground adapter plug, clamps, clips and an operator’s manual. It’s all contained in a molded carrying case with retractable handle and wheels.
- PRS-801 Resistance System Set
- PFK-100B Electrostatic Field Meter Kit
- PDT-740B Static Decay Timer
- PFK-100H Instrument Holder
- PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer
- PGT-61-164 SureTest® Circuit Analyzer
- PRS-801W 5 lbs Conductive Rubber Electrodes (2 each)
- PRS-800CS Cable Spacers Set – 36″ & 10″
- PWS-610M Fabric Band Wrist Straps
- PWS-620 Metal Band Wrist Straps
- 1 each Q007B Common Point Ground Connector
- PSC-010 Pony 3202 – 2 inch Spring Clamp
- PK-2/300 SKB Carrying Case with Handle and Wheels
- PAB-024 Accessories Case
- Certificates of Calibration with data, traceable to NIST
- User Manual