CPM-720A Charge Plate Assembly
- Portable, battery operated charged plate monitor (CPM)
- Precision balancing of ionizing blowers to less than ±5 volts accuracy
- Measures body voltage and equipment charge generation
- Confirms ionizer performance and plot decay times
- Note: Not sold seperately
The CPM-720A Charge Plate Assembly is a miniature isolated plate attachment for the PFM-711A Field Meter. It converts the PFM-711A Field Meter into a portable, battery operated charged plate monitor (CPM). This unique design allows precision balancing of ionizing blowers and other devices to less than ±5 volts accuracy.
When used with auxiliary leads or wrist strap, the CPM-720A measures body voltage and equipment charge generation. Combining this unique assembly with the Prostat PCS-730 Charging Source, one can easily confirm ionizer performance, plot decay times, measure suppression, and perform a variety of other electrostatic evaluations and demonstrations.
Note: Not sold Separately
No other accessories included.