Collapsible for easy,
compact storage and portability
- 6" x 6" (15 cm x 15 cm) conductive plate
- Total system capacitance of 20 pF ± 2 pF
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD STM3.1 and ANSI/ESD SP3.3
- Designed to perform audits on overhead ionizers and room ionization systems
- Flexible to also evaluate and balance bench top ionizers
- Completely collapsible for compact storage
- Designed to be used with the PFM-711A and PFM-711B
Charge Plate Monitor in Accordance with ANSI/ESD STM3.1 and ANSI/ESD SP3.3
The CPM-760A is a 6" x 6" (15 cm x 15 cm) portable charge plate monitor assembly with a capacitance of 20pF ± 2 pF, meeting the requirements of ANSI/ESD STM3.1 and ANSI/ESD SP3.3.
Use it with the PFM-711A or PFM-711B Electrostatic Field Meters
The CPM-760A is intended for use with the Prostat PFM-711A or PFM-711B Field Meters, PCS-730 or PCS-730B Electrostatic Chargers and the PDT-740B Static Decay Timer.
For Both Overhead and Benchtop Ionizers
This handy accessory is designed to perform very accurate performance audits on overhead ionizers and room ionization systems. Used with extension wings, the CPM-760A is also used to evaluate and balance bench top ionizers.
It may be used for evaluating voltage generation and static decay performance of personnel, footwear, flooring, chairs, carts and other equipment and materials.
Designed for Portability and easy Storage
The CPM-760A is completely collapsible for compact storage in any of the Prostat ESD Auditing Kit Series. The Charge Plate Monitor assembles in minutes making it ideal for transportation.