PMK-153 Plant Auditor’s Surface Resistance Kit
- Take basic resistance measurements
- Measure resistance to ground
- Measure resistance point to point
- Measure temperature and relative humidity
- Measure worksurfaces, equipment, garments, furniture and flooring
The PMK-153 Resistance Test Kit contains the instruments you need to take resistance measurements.The PMK-153 includes the PAS-853B Wide Range Ohmmeter with 5 pound Conductive Rubber Electrodes. The PAS-853B instrument is a wide range ohmmeter that measures accurately from 0.01 to 9.9×1012 ohms. In AUTO mode the instrument automatically adjusts resistance range and selects test voltage in accordance with standard practices outlined in ANSI/ESD STM11.11, and meets audit requirements of ESD TR53.The PAS-853B is easy to operate and has 1 test button.
To measure temperature and humidity, the PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer is also included.
The PMK-153 comes with Prostat’s unique 10″ and 36″ electrode spacers, a ground adapter plug, operator’s manual, clamps and a variety of useful accessories. It’s all self-contained in a sturdy carrying case. The PMK-153 is highly flexible for your general auditing needs. You may customize the PMK-153 by adding various options.
- PAS-853B Wide Range Ohmmeter Set
- PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer
- PRS-801-W 5 lbs Conductive Rubber Electrodes (2)
- PRS-800CS Cable Spacers Set – 36″ & 10″
- PWS-610M Fabric Band Wrist Straps
- PWS-620 Metal Band Wrist Straps
- Q007B Common Point Ground Connector
- PSC-003 Pony 3201 – 1 inch Spring Clamp
- PSC-010 Pony 3202 – 2 inch Spring Clamp
- PRS-801-WW Electrode Cleaning Wipes (5)
- PMK-151C Carrying Case
- PAB-024 Accessories Case
- User Manual
- Certificate of Calibration Traceable to NIST