PIK-110 Ionization Kit
- Measure electrostatic fields
- Balance ionizers and analyze ionizer performance
- Measure temperature and relative humidity
- Measure body voltages
- Measure decay time
- Measure charge generation
- Measure air velocity
The PIK-110 Ionizer Test Kit contains all the instrumentation included in the PFK-101 as well as advanced equipment making it the most comprehensive portable ionizer test equipment available.
The PIK-110 includes the PFM-711B Electrostatic Field Meter, CPM-720B Charge Plate Monitor and PCS-730B ±1 kV Electrostatic Charger for measuring ionizer decay and balance.
The PDT-740B Static Decay Timer measures the time required for a 1,000 volt charge to dissipate to less than 100, 50 or less than 10 volts in tenths of a second. This extremely useful accessory is used with the PFM-711B and the CPM-720B to evaluate ionizer or material decay time.
For measurements of air flow speed and temperature, the PAN-750 Anemometer makes the PIK-110 complete. The PAN-750 is battery-operated and portable. With multiple velocity settings it can also be used to measure wind velocities and check air conditioning and heating systems. It provides fast, accurate measurements with digital readability and the convenience of a remote sensor. It features simultaneous display of air velocity and temperature.
Also included is the PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer for accurate ambient temperature and humidity readings, a common point ground adapter plug and a modified PWS-610M wrist strap.
The PIK-110 is completely upgradable to meet your growing auditing demands on today’s limited budgets. Customize your kit by adding various options.
- PFK-100B Electrostatic Field Meter Kit
- PDT-740B Static Decay Timer
- PFK-100H Instrument Holder
- PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer
- Extech 45170 4-in-1 Environmental Meter
- PWS-610M Fabric Band Wrist Straps
- PWS-620 Metal Band Wrist Straps
- Q007B Common Point Ground Connector
- PIK-110C Molded Carrying Case
- PAB-024 Accessories Case
- Certificates of Calibration with data, traceable to NIST
- User Manual