PCS-730B Electrostatic Charger
- Used to charge an object up to ±1 kV
- Charges from zero to over 1000 volts in less than 10 seconds
- Provides ionization performance testing
- Provides electrostatic decay of materials or equipment
- Provides suppression analysis of worksurfaces or clothing
- Battery operated
- Includes a Low Battery indicator
The PCS-730B Electrostatic Charger is a battery operated hand held device used to charge an object up to ±1 kV.
The PCS-730B is designed to be used in conjunction with the Prostat PFM-711B Field Meter equipped with the Prostat CPM-720B Charge Plate Assembly. This unique instrument combination provides ionization performance testing, electrostatic decay of materials or equipment, and suppression analysis of worksurfaces or clothing.
The PCS-730B is personnel safe and easy to use. It should not be used in contact with electrostatic discharge sensitive (ESDS) devices or assemblies.
The PCS-730B includes a low battery LED that tells the user when to replace the battery in order for the unit to charge up to ±1 kV,
PCS-730BW 1kV Charging Rod