The PIK-110 includes the PFM-711A Electrostatic Field Meter, CPM-720A Charge Plate Monitor and PCS-730 ±1 KV Charging Source for measuring ionizer decay and balance.
The PDT-740B Static Decay Timer measures the time required for a 1,000 volt charge to dissipate to less than 100, 50 or less than 10 volts in tenths of a second. This extremely useful accessory is used with the PFM-711A and the CPM-720A to evaluate ionizer or material decay time.
For measurements of air flow speed and temperature, the PAN-750 Anemometer makes the PIK-110 complete. The PAN-750 is battery-operated and portable. With multiple velocity settings it can also be used to measure wind velocities and check air conditioning and heating systems. It provides fast, accurate measurements with digital readability and the convenience of a remote sensor. It features simultaneous display of air velocity and temperature.
Also included is the PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer for accurate ambient temperature and humidity readings, a common point ground adapter plug and a modified PWS-610M wrist strap.
The Prostat PIK-110 Kit is completely upgradable to meet your growing auditing demands on today's limited budgets. Customize your kit by adding various options.
Technical SpecificationsTechnical Specifications are not available for this product.
- PFK-100 Electrostatic Field Meter Set
- PDT-740B Static Decay Timer
- PFK-100H Instrument Holder
- PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer
- PAN-45160 3-in-1 Humidity, Temperature and Airflow meter
- PWS-610M Fabric Band Wrist Straps
- PWS-620 Metal Band Wrist Straps
- 1 each Q007B Common Point Ground Connector
- PIK-110 Molded Carrying Case
- PAB-023 Accessories Box
- Certificates of Calibration with data, treceable to NIST
- User Manual