The CPM-720A Charge Plate Assembly is 3.25 inches square. It attaches to the PFM-711A field meter for ionizer balancing, per STM3.1, voltage or charge generation, charge decay and voltage suppression analysis.
The PDT-740B Static Decay Timer provides voltage decay time measurements of ionizers and controlled materials from 1,000 volts to 100, 50 or 10 volts. Used with the PFM-711A, it furnishes automatic reset and timing functions, LED status indicators and displays decay time from 0.2 to 159.9 seconds.
The PHT-771 uses a capacitive sensor to provide accurate temperature and humidity readings. This instrument includes a sample "Hold" function and a "Min/Max" button to view different levels reached during the measurement period.
The PFK-101 includes a modified wrist strap for instrument and personnel grounding, a common point ground adapter plug and an operator's manual, all packaged in a specially designed carrying case.
Technical SpecificationsTechnical Specifications are not available for this product.
- PFK-100 Electrostatic Field Meter Set
- PDT-740B Static Decay Timer
- PFK-100H Instrument Holder
- PHT-771 Digital Psychrometer
- PWS-610M Fabric Band Wrist Straps
- 1 each Q007B Common Point Ground Connector
- PIK-110 Molded Carrying Case
- PAB-023 Accessories Box
- Certificates of Calibration with data, treceable to NIST
- User Manual